Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me..."
- FB Kids champions our parents and supports our families as they disciple their kids.
- FB Kids desires to teach our kids who God is, what salvation through Jesus is all about, and provide opportunities to respond to Him in faith and worship.
- FB Kids desires to introduce Jesus to every child who enters our building and help them develop as worshippers and Christ followers.
- FB Kids provides a safe and loving environment where kids feel welcome. We desire each child knows they are loved.
- FB Kids provides kids with Biblical truths and practical applications that they can apply to real life.
- FB Kids encourages fun and meaningful activities that help kids in their spiritual journey - and get to know each other, their leaders, and God.
- FB Kids helps kids learn to serve others and to share their faith with others
Ministries of FB Kids
In I-45, our 4th and 5th grade students worship through singing, discussing God's word, and enjoying fellowship as we train to be disciples of Christ! Our I-45 students meet in the Frisco classroom for lessons and small group time during both the 2nd and 3rd service (choose one or come to both).
American Heritage Girls is the premier national character development organization for girls ages 5-18 that embraces Christian values and encourages family involvement
Awana Clubs is part of our effort to continually reach kids for Christ and train them to be intentional, maturing, servants of Jesus Christ. We have a great time learning biblical principles, memorizing God's Word, and playing hard in our games to learn great sportsmanship and how to work with others.
Trail Life is a Christian outdoor adventure, character, and leadership program for boys and young men for K-12th grade